Sign up for news and offers
Subscribe for latest news and great deals we offer
Ingredient-wise benefits -
1. Pea Sprout - Reduces hair fall by extending Anagen phase of hair, improves blood circulation to scalp, adds strength and luster to hair and stimulates hair growth
2. Walnuts - Helps fight hair thinning and dryness
3. Brahmi - Excellent stress buster which controls auto immune disorders
4. Amla - Strengthens hair follicles, nourishes hair from the root and gives shine to the hair
5. Green tea - Helps block negative effect of DHT, prevents dandruff and dry scalp
6. Flax Seed - Prevents hair breakage by increasing hair elasticity.
So, go ahead and have Richfeel Anatea for healthy hair with every sip!
1. Place the tea bag in a cup. Pour freshly boiled water into the cup.
2. Brew the tea bag for about 2 minutes or till you get the desired colour.
3. Remove tea bag. Add honey if you like it sweet.